This is Serious Business: The Hobbit Edition!
The G1 panel takes off its 3D glasses to dissect whatever the hell the Hobbit actually was. If nothing else the journey was… unexpected.
Panelists: Rob, Michelle, Jon, Christin
Table of Contents:
Part 1: Start – 21:50:
– Intros + Theater experience
– Format/HFR/3D, What’s the deal?
Part 2: 21:50 – 48:50:
– Plots/Subplots! Movie length
– Martin Freeman
– LOTR relationship
– Suspension of disbelief / Absence of consequence
– Who is this movie for? Cartoon or serious?
Part 3: 48:50 – END:
– Radagast the Brown and the main quest’s relevance
– How do you feel about it being a trilogy?
– Final thoughts and ratings
– Open discussion and wrap
Break one audio is the Hobbit theme from Howard Shore’s LOTR score.
Break two is the main LOTR theme, also from Howard Shore’s score.
Y’all wrong about this one.
What were we specifically wrong about? Explain yourself!
Jeff: Wrong on The Hobbit, wrong for America.
What the hell, man? I loved it.