This is Serious Business: The Hobbit Edition!
The G1 panel takes off its 3D glasses to dissect whatever the hell the Hobbit actually was. If nothing else the journey was… unexpected.
Panelists: Rob, Michelle, Jon, Christin
Table of Contents:
Part 1: Start – 21:50:
– Intros + Theater experience
– Format/HFR/3D, What’s the deal?
Part 2: 21:50 – 48:50:
– Plots/Subplots! Movie length
– Martin Freeman
– LOTR relationship
– Suspension of disbelief / Absence of consequence
– Who is this movie for? Cartoon or serious?
Part 3: 48:50 – END:
– Radagast the Brown and the main quest’s relevance
– How do you feel about it being a trilogy?
– Final thoughts and ratings
– Open discussion and wrap
Break one audio is the Hobbit theme from Howard Shore’s LOTR score.
Break two is the main LOTR theme, also from Howard Shore’s score.